The Maker Space is where the ARM Hub’s tenants, partners and experts can share equipment, tools and knowledge while working on projects. It provides a workshop space for people to explore, invent, build and collaborate in a shared, open working environment.
Maker Space sponsor benefits:
- Be an influential and strategic member of the first advanced robotics and manufacturing platform in Australia.
- Participate in an open innovation marketplace, delivering faster and more effective work outcomes than a company can do in isolation
- Gain a footprint into Queensland, at Brisbane’s manufacturing and robotics precinct
- Secure a relationship with Governments, research institutions and key industry bodies
- Access cost-effective, flexible and scalable R&D expertise and projects from Australia’s leading research institutions
- Collaborate with dynamic SMEs, scale-ups and start-ups
- Gain access to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Link to commercialisation opportunities for new technologies and projects
- Take a step towards geographic diversification of manufacturing
- Inspire a positive, dynamic and energetic working atmosphere