The ARM Hub is an agile world-leading technology centre in robotics and design-led manufacturing. We accelerate industry’s digital transformation.
Headquartered in Brisbane, the ARM Hub provides access to the most tightly woven network of research institutions, facilities and smart commercial companies in the region.
Uniquely positioned to service all major industries, we are geographically centred in the fast-growing South-East Asia region without sovereign risk, and with access to global supply chains, a highly skilled global workforce and quality universities.
Australia’s robotics industry
ARM Hub’s Mission
ARM Hub Maker Space
The Maker Space is where the ARM Hub’s tenants, partners and experts can share equipment, tools and knowledge while working on projects. It provides a workshop space for people to explore, invent, build and collaborate in a shared, open working environment.
Maker Space sponsor benefits:
- Be an influential and strategic member of the first advanced robotics and manufacturing platform in Australia.
- Participate in an open innovation marketplace, delivering faster and more effective work outcomes than a company can do in isolation
- Gain a footprint into Queensland, at Brisbane’s manufacturing and robotics precinct
- Secure a relationship with Governments, research institutions and key industry bodies
- Access cost-effective, flexible and scalable R&D expertise and projects from Australia’s leading research institutions
- Collaborate with dynamic SMEs, scale-ups and start-ups
- Gain access to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Link to commercialisation opportunities for new technologies and projects
- Take a step towards geographic diversification of manufacturing
- Inspire a positive, dynamic and energetic working atmosphere