The ARM Hub Technology Accelerator Roadmap for Female Founders will take your business to the next level.
Our accelerator goes beyond exploring your business goals. It identifies the technology you’ll need to grow your business, expand your revenue opportunities, and increase your readiness for investment.
Female founders: accelerate now
The accelerator is open to women who have founded a business in Queensland, are working in a business with 50% female ownership, or are in a leadership role (e.g. CEO, Director, Executive).
To gain the most benefit from our accelerator, we recommend applying if:
- your business or product is underpinned by, or includes, a technology component
- your business or product requires manufacturing
- your business or product includes a technology component and requires manufacturing.
Why you should apply
As we are at the forefront of modern manufacturing, we specialise in identifying the kind of technology needed to optimise your business or product.
Our experts work with companies like yours every day.
We have an in-house team of technical staff who work solely with companies looking to improve their products or solve a problem.
These staff are supported by researchers, many of whom are world-leaders in robotics, artificial intelligence, automation, and design.
Together, they offer you the opportunity to get the best advice on what you need for your business.
When you finish, you’ll have a fit-for-purpose roadmap for achieving any technology or manufacturing aims you have for your business.
Below are examples of how you could benefit from the accelerator.
Return on investment
The accelerator is funded by Advance Queensland Accelerating Female Founders Program. As such, the cost to participate is significantly reduced.
Participants will receive $25,000 worth of content and knowledge for $3000 (plus GST).
The accelerator will run for four months, finishing in November 2023.
It will be a hybrid delivery, with content delivered both online and in-person.
There are three phases:
- exploring your business technology capabilities and identifying any barriers you’ve experienced
- working out how ready you are to introduce or integrate new technology into your business
- developing your personalised roadmap.
How to apply
Our next cohort begins accelerating their business journey in mid-August 2023.
It is easy to apply:
- complete the Expression of Interest form here.
- applications close 5pm Tuesday, 15 August 2023.
Please note: Applications for this program are now closed.
Ready to apply?
For more information about the program, please contact ARM Hub Marketing and Memberships Director Angela Reed.