The ARM Hub delivers across industry sectors such as manufacturing, resources, METS, medical, agriculture, defence, space, resource recovery and Australia’s growing robotics and artificial intelligence industry.
We balance our focus between advancing deep tech projects, automation projects and cross-disciplinary projects, taking into consideration the needs of our members, industry research and road-mapping.
We have the following core capabilities:
- Creating advanced robotic solutions including collaborative and intelligent robotics
- Applying artificial intelligence to industry using the wider suite of Industry 4.0 technologies and processes
- Deploying versatile robotic systems capable of performing multiple tasks
- Applying design knowledge to implement human-centred robotics into the workforce
- Engaging research institutions and smart digital companies to solve industry’s challenges
- Implementing cost-effective solutions