- Commercial Manager
- ARM Hub
Richard serves as ARM Hub’s Commercial Manager, overseeing commercial performance, finances, business processes, operational and strategic plans and goals. Provide business and commercial insights and advice.
Richard has worked various areas, having been a laboratory scientist, Squadron Leader with RAAF, business owner, various senior executive roles, trainer at Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), university lecturer at masters and undergraduate levels as well as held several board directorships.
Richard has extensive experience in areas including, Health, Defence, Construction, IT, Manufacturing, non-for-profit, Business and corporate governance consultant, business systems, finance, marketing and sales. He is also a published author, PRINCE2 Project Management.
He holds the following qualifications:
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Management
- Graduate Certificate of Research Studies
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Company Director’s Course–Graduate AICD
- Diploma of Project Management
View All People